Using your MHA@GW ePortfolio
For questions or support using your ePortfolio:
For technical support - Digication Support:
For program specific questions or to discuss new directions you'd like to take your portfolio - Andrew Wiss, Director of Online Learning, Milken Institute School of Public Health: firstname.lastname@example.org
Editing your MHA@GW ePortfolio:
You can view a video demo of this process here: editing your ePortfolio (hosted on DropBox)
Step 1: Edit the pages of your ePortfolio:
- Navigate to the page you wish to edit
- Click the “edit” tab on the piece of content you wish to edit
- If you do not see the “edit tab” you must put your portfolio back in edit mode by clicking the large “tab” at the top of the portfolio.
- You can edit, delete and add text just like you are using Microsoft Word.
- To insert/upload a file into the body of your page, click the “insert file” button located in the editing toolbar.
Step 2 - IMPORTANT: Save and then Publish your changes
- When you are done updating the page:
- Step 1 of 2: Click “Save” to save a draft of your work
- Step 2 of 2: Important - Click “Publish” and then “Publish All Changes” to make that saved page visible to your instructors.