Module 6 taught me a great array of quality measures. Working on the health IT side, quality is not often highlighted, more so the time of when software is delivered seemed to take the lead. I learned a lot about Deming's 14 points, PDSA, LEAN and Six Sigma. I noticed that while there is a lot of different quality measures in place for patient care, however what happens when it comes to the EHR. Given that is not direct patient care however the quality of what is built does affect the patient. I was able to take what I learned from this module back to my company, specifically how my team can better our internal workflow to help our clients and to provide more quality work to them. I was able to develop a great plan via our individual assignment for unit 9. I am able to use the PDSA cycle currently to help me come up with new ways to fix an issue or to find another way to even if it is working currently. Professor Richmond was very helpful with guiding our weekly sessions. I also learned a lot from my groupmates, given our presentation was longer than what it was suppose to be, however we quickly fixed that by incorporating different ways to keep our presentations within the time limit yet make the presentation interesting and get our classmates involved.