What up it's Douglas.

Drenched with Pacific winds a haven segmented by Eastern mountains holds private the lives of its inhabitants in its isolation from the remainder of the world. A legless poodle in shape Unalaska an island 850 miles west of Anchorage on the Aleutian Chain of Alaska was home 0-18 years of age.

Some key defining events of my life are:

Traveling to Europe for high school art, placing third in state in One Hand Reach at Native Youth Olympics, receiving scholarships and attending GWU, living a year in NYC, preschool art show winner, raising my husky Konah, competing in Russian and German language competitions, photography, learning to cook, hiking, doing drag and learning makeup, playing varsity basketball, swimming, and cross country, finishing a half marathon, getting my first tattoo and piercing, speaking in front of hundreds of people

After graduating from GWU goals are to travel, create a website, enhance photography portfolio, socialize more, practice inner happiness, continue to learn, become a Board of Director for Ounalashka Corp, find means of income.

Theories of Personality has allowed self reflection in ways previously not undertaken. A reflection of values, truth, purpose, skills, and personality in creation of inner happiness.