One aspect of being a professional is being able to assess one's strengths and weaknesses and taking the initiative to make a plan to improve upon those identified. At the end of both my first and second internship, I reflected on the experiences and determined what I identified as my strengths and weaknesses based on my own view and the comments from my clinical instructors. The papers I attached below helped to clarify and direct my own plan for improvement, which I will use as I enter my final internship as well as into practice as a clinician. 

Self Assessment Internship I

Self Assessment Internship II

During our third year in school, we come back after our 1st and 2nd internship to take wrap-up classes for six weeks. During this time, we took a class on Administration and Management in Physical Therapy Practice for which we developed a clinic model gears towards the Triple Aim of Health care. We are currently in a health care system that is changing, and our model for services must be altered to show the value in our services, decrease cost, and ultimately provide quality care to our patients. As professionals, we must find ways to market our services and shape the patient experience to prove our worth in health care. The following attachment is my group's Proposal for "Froggy Health Center," which was an interdisciplinary team based approach to managing and preventing obesity. 

Froggy Health Center Proposal