The PDFs below are from an inservice that I gave while I was a student physical therapist at Body Dynamics, Inc. The topic that I researched extensively and gave a presentation on was "The psychosocial impacts of injuries on athlete: what is our role?" We have some wonderful discussions on different techniques that various clinicians have found useful when addressing this hard topic with their patients. The first document is my PIER (Population/Problem, Intervention, Evidence, Refer) where I compiled the data found in the literature, and the second document is an annotated bibliography of the resources that I used for the project. 

The below images are patient education handouts that I have produced during my time at GWU DPT. When making these, I considered the visual appeal, language free of medical jargon, and comprehensive content to provide well-rounded information for the general population. I am happy to say that two of these are now being used at the hospital from my second internship for their patients!