My name is Emily Hutzayluk and I am an SPT at The George Washington University in Washington D.C. I have been studying and practicing in physical therapy for 10 years in a variety of settings and states, and have international experience in both the hospital and professional athlete settings. On a personal level, I am a: wanderlust, introvert, nerd, wannabe gymnast, optimistic semi-polyglot (I'm working on it).

While I enjoy providing care to all demographics, I have demonstrated a concerted effort of working toward the common goal of outreach to the LatinX community through the following achievements since 2006I believe strongly that it is important for Physical Therapists to be involved heavily in pro bono and volunteer work, and for myself, it is a career goal that I am able to provide care to those living in Latin America who do not have access to physical therapy through organizations like Doctors Without Borders.

I hope that throughout this portfolio, you will gain an appreciation for the type of person, (and therapist) that and I am and aspire to be. Interspersed between the reflections you will find music, photographs, and videos that are representative of my approach to this next chapter of my life.