Because of the work hours for this clinical experience, I had (and found it necessary to take) many opportunities to put patient needs ahead of my own personal life and time commitments. I worked three 11-hour days and two 5-hour days each week, seeing anywhere from 11-26 patients per day. For the vast majority of the clinical, I was completing all or nearly all of the paperwork for each of these patients, advancing and creating their plans of care, instructing techs’ and the patients themselves about exercise performance, and communicating the patients’ needs to other care providers. Essentially, I was working as an independent therapist, with respect to my time management. With this patient load, I initially found it very difficult to complete my paperwork “on-time” without sacrificing patient care. To a degree, I continue to struggle with this leading into my last weeks at SporTherapy. I think that part of it is just owing to the shear number patients that I was expected to treat in this setting, in combination with the heavy emphasis on many treatment techniques that Amy prefers. As a result, For a large percent of this past 14 weeks, I arrived to clinic early, worked through my lunch, and would stay to work on notes or plans of care until the clinic closed, one to 3 hours after my own shift had ended. Toward the end my efficiency improved substantially, and I learned to commit some time to having a semblance of work/home life balance, but I do not regret the time that I put in beyond what was required of me. I have a personal commitment to giving my patients the highest level of care that I’m able to give them, and I am willing to make sacrifices to my own time to do this.